Magnesium Pain Relief Towelettes
Magnesium pain relief can asset with; muscle cramps and soreness, nervous tension, PMS symptoms, supporting bon health, promoting energy production, restoring levels of magnesium. Its Potable and light packaging makes for pain relief on the go
1. tear of tab from base of box
2. Select a single wipe from the box, remove the outer sachet and rub into the affected area. Use only as directed and if symptoms persist see your medical professional.
Active Ingredient: Organically Sourced Magnesium Chloride
Dosage: use one wipe per painful area and gradually increase if necessary. External use only.
check with your health professional before use if you have very low blood pressure or renal failure
Sensitive skin/ magnesium deficient? Any reaction: apply to damp skin for the first week
The soothing Foot Smoother 21 foot cream, made with premium-priced acai oil, indulges tired, sore and exhausted feet, keeps the skin soft and supple and provides confidence the whole day long.
– Regenerates to create vitalised, strong and resilient skin
– Reduces unpleasant perspiration and odour
– The moisturising complex resembles the natural moisturising factors (NMF) in the skin and provides long-lasting protection against dryness
– Valuable fats will maintain well-tended, soft and supple skin
– Soothing relaxation for tired, sore feet
Intensive Deo Cream 21 cream deodorant provides long-lasting freshness and protection against perspiration and unpleasant odour. The precious acai oil moisturises the skin and strengthens it against external irritants.
• Long-lasting anti-perspirant
• Reliable prevention of unpleasant odour
• Nurtures an optimum moisture balance
• Bolsters the natural resilience of the skin
• Soothing for even highly sensitive and/or irritated skin
Advanced Film-Forming Wound Dressing
Use on open wounds
Stratamed is an advanced, transparent, and semi-occlusive film-forming wound dressing used after surgery, full field procedures (i.e. ablative laser) or on deeper wounds. Stratamed has been developed with a special consistency to ensure that it remains in stronger contact with the wound bed or damaged surface.
Stratamed dries to form a thin, flexible, protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof. It hydrates and protects compromised skin areas and open wounds from chemical and microbial invasion.
Film Forming Wound Dressing
Stratacel is an advanced transparent, semi-occlusive wound dressing to be used following fractional rejuvenation procedures. It was developed with a lower viscosity which makes it easier to spread and remove
Stratacel was designed to adhere gently to existing epidermis making it the ideal post procedure dressing for fractional skin injuries.
Stratacel dries to form a thin, full contact and flexible protective dressing that ensures constant contact with the damaged skin