Stratamark is a novel medical product specifically designed and clinically proven for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are a well-recognised and common skin condition that can be a cause of great concern and insecurity during and after pregnancy.
- Because of their appearance, they can significantly affect one’s self-esteem and self-perception.
- They can cause physical symptoms such as itchiness, tenderness and pain.
There are three different types of stretch marks:
- Striae Rubrae (new stretch marks)
- Striae Albae (old stretch marks)
- Striae Gravidarum (stretch marks that occur during pregnancy)
They may appear everywhere on the body except the face, hands and feet. They usually occur in the typical “stretching areas” (breast, abdomen, thighs, hips, arms, back, etc.) of the body.
- Stratamark is transparent and odourless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
- The ingredients in Stratamark are completely compatible with human biology.
- It is not absorbed by the skin, so is unlikely to produce systemic or local side effects.
- If Stratamark is ingested accidentally it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract.
- No side effects have been observed with the correct use of Stratamark.
Stratamark is easy to use – applied just once a day or after each wash. You can apply Stratamark to all areas of the body, including the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, breasts and back.
24-7 :-For best results, Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
One drop goes a long way.
Its unique gel formulation requires substantially less product per application than typical moisturising creams or cosmetics.
Polydimethylsiloxanes, siloxanes, alkylmethyl silicones
Shipping & Returns
We ship via Australia Post.
All our parcels are sent using Express Post with tracking.
|Up to 500g||$11.55|
|500g – 1Kg||$14.35|
|1Kg – 3Kg||$17.30|
Free delivery on all orders over $250
We currently don’t offer international shipping
30 days refund or exchange policy.
The buyer pays return postage
The ultrasoft Body Refresher 21 body wash pampers the skin even while showering! The precious acai oil protects against dryness, bolsters against the external elements and creates a silky-soft skin feel.
• Lasting care for the skin, even while showering
• Protects the skin against dryness
• Creates soothened, supple skin
• Imparts the skin with a revitalised, strong and resilient appearance
• Improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin
Advanced Film-Forming Wound Dressing
Use on open wounds
Stratamed is an advanced, transparent, and semi-occlusive film-forming wound dressing used after surgery, full field procedures (i.e. ablative laser) or on deeper wounds. Stratamed has been developed with a special consistency to ensure that it remains in stronger contact with the wound bed or damaged surface.
Stratamed dries to form a thin, flexible, protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof. It hydrates and protects compromised skin areas and open wounds from chemical and microbial invasion.