Stretch Mark Cream
Stratamark is a novel medical product specifically designed and clinically proven for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are a well-recognised and common skin condition that can be a cause of great concern and insecurity during and after pregnancy.
- Because of their appearance, they can significantly affect one’s self-esteem and self-perception.
- They can cause physical symptoms such as itchiness, tenderness and pain.
There are three different types of stretch marks:
- Striae Rubrae (new stretch marks)
- Striae Albae (old stretch marks)
- Striae Gravidarum (stretch marks that occur during pregnancy)
They may appear everywhere on the body except the face, hands and feet. They usually occur in the typical “stretching areas” (breast, abdomen, thighs, hips, arms, back, etc.) of the body.
- Stratamark is transparent and odourless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
- The ingredients in Stratamark are completely compatible with human biology.
- It is not absorbed by the skin, so is unlikely to produce systemic or local side effects.
- If Stratamark is ingested accidentally it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract.
- No side effects have been observed with the correct use of Stratamark.
Stratamark is easy to use – applied just once a day or after each wash. You can apply Stratamark to all areas of the body, including the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, breasts and back.
24-7 :-For best results, Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
One drop goes a long way
Its unique gel formulation requires substantially less product per application than typical moisturising creams or cosmetics.
Polydimethylsiloxanes, siloxanes, alkylmethyl silicones